HDF-EMFM electromagnetic flowmeter can be used to measure the volume flow of conductive fluid in a closed pipeline. It is widely applied in the flow measurement and control in the fields of chemical and petroleum industry, metallurgy industry, water and wastewater, agriculture and irrigation, paper making, food and beverage industry and pharmaceutical industry, etc.
When the conductive fluid flows through the measuring tube of the sensor, the voltage signal in direct proportion to the average flow velocity of the fluid will be inducted on the electrodes. The signal is amplified and treated by the transmitter to realize various display functions.
|Body Material||Cast steel,SS304,SS316|
|Structure||Remote Type,Integrated Type|
|Display||LCD or Non|
|Ambient Temperature||Sensor&Converter:-25ºC to +60ºC|
|Relative Humidity||5% to 90%|
|Nominal Pressure||4.0MPa(DN0-150),etc OEM|
|Grounding Ring||Stainless Steel,Carbon Steel|
1) Measurement is not affected by the flow density, viscosity, temperature, pressure and conductivity.
2) Do not require much upstream and downstream straight run can be installed in relatively short meters.
3) Wide range of pipe size DN10-2000 are available.
4) Variety of lining and electrodes are available for different flow characteristic such as acid and caustic and abrasive slurries etc.
5) Flow measurement range up to 1500:1.
6) RS485 interface supports digital communication.
7) Intelligent empty pipe detection and electrodes resistance measurement diagnosing.
8) High definition LCD display with backlight.
9) 16 bits MCU, providing high integration and accuracy.
Why to choose Huadian Automation electromagnetic flow meter ?
1.Instruments has been exported to over 50 countries.
2.100% QC inspection Before Shippment.
3.ISO,CE,SGS standard and factory price.
4.All instruments has been 100% recognized by Bureau of National Metrology.
5.Excellent product quality and strong technical support capability.